Tags: "Recreation Ground"
The following items in the Chipping Campden History Society archive have been tagged with your chosen keyword.
These papers are:
1) Minutes of Committee Meetings, 1962-66
2) Annual Reports, 1955-58
3) Treasurer's Accounts, 1963-64
Correspondence, mainly from the Gloucestershire Playing Fields Association to the Playing Field Management Committee, dated 1948-1965. Includes a letter, dated 9th August 1953, from L.W.Daniel of…
Relates to land at Catbrook [Recreation Ground]. The Trustees mentioned are: John McNamara, John Nicholls, David Thomas Hart and Philip Moore.
1) Document setting out the Grants policy of the National Playing Fields Association. Dated 1952.
2) Copy document outlining duties of the Administrative Trustees of Chipping Campden Playing…
Two cuttings, both glued to backing paper:
1) Article about proposed plans to provide up-to-date play equipment, details of grants received and request for further donations, published in the…
Search the catalogueAdvanced search
Items by Subject
- Arts & Crafts
- Campden District
- Chipping Campden
- Churchyard Surveys
- Civil War
- Cotswold Countryside
- Deeds and Leases
- Dover's Games
- Emigration, Immigration & Transportation
- Fairs, Markets and Celebrations
- Family History
- Guild of Handicraft
- Local Government
- Local History
- Middle Ages
- Morris Dancing
- Population Statistics
- Public Services
- Social Activities
- St James
- Taxes & Rates
- Voluntary Societies
Items by Format
CollectionsView all collections
No collections are available.