Skip to content | Accessibility help | Sitemap | Advanced search

Tags: "Artefact"

The following items in the Chipping Campden History Society archive have been tagged with your chosen keyword.

  • 'Campden violets' scent bottle

    "Campden Violets" scent bottle, with a picture of St James' Church and a thatched cottage in front of it.
  • Brass hand bell

    19th century Brass Hand Bell with inscription "Presented to the Revd. F. S. Forster M.A. by the Bellringers of Campden on his Marriage. Nov. 6th 1890". Ebonised handle. Phillip's sale catalogue…
  • Clay pipes

    Clay pipes. Found in the garden of Dudley Howell's house.
  • Framed miniature of the Assumption.

    Gilt on mother-of-pearl. Bought by Col. Farquar's father in Valetta c1863. Accompanying letter 26/2/1959 from Col. James Farquar to Miss Pip Greenhill. References to Dr. Heald and Dr. Oliff (sic)
  • Milk bottle

    Milk bottle used by Campden Dairies with orange illustration of the market hall. Slide of a loaf of bread and a milk bottle, pre 1973, bread baked by Harry Bennett. See 2004/148/PS.
  • Milk bottles, Campden Dairies

    Milk Bottles used by Campden Dairies with Market Hall illustration on them, one in red the other in orange. Notes by Carol Jackson.
Search the catalogue
Advanced search
Popular keywords
View all